Ticket booking and purchasing:
Cinema City reserves the right to make changes in the cinema schedule.
Ticket prices relate to the screening you wish to attend, not the day or time at which you purchase your ticket.
Discounted tickets are sold based upon personal identification supporting the discount claim.
Please check if your selection is correct before confirming the booking as tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded.
When selecting tickets, a single seat cannot be left alone in a row, next to your selection.
All uncollected reservations will be automatically cancelled 30 minutes prior the starting hour of the show. Please mind overcrowding of the box office.
Clients who have placed an online or phone booking have priority at the box office to pick up the reservation, but only 45 minutes prior to the show and only before the clients without a booking.
Tickets sold through any channel are non-refundable, non-exchangeable and cannot be re-sold.
Only 75% of the hall’s capacity is available for online booking. The remaining 25% of seats can only be purchased online or at the box office.
Free tickets, vouchers, gift vouchers or any other form of promotional or prepaid tickets are subject to the same conditions regarding seat availability which apply to regular purchases, cannot be used for booking or purchasing tickets online, but only at the box office.
An online transaction must be finalized in maximum 10 minutes or the system will automatically close it.
The confirmation email of a booking or purchase will set the details of the purchased cinema tickets including the unique booking reference number. Once the confirmation has been sent, the ticket price is non-refundable. Cinema City is not responsible for the client’s wrong film/date/hour/seats selection when booking tickets.
For payments by credit/debit card, the client must provide the cardholder’s name and email address, the card number, the card security code, and the card expiry date. Online payments on the Cinema City website are finalized on the RomCard page. The following cards are accepted: Visa, Visa Electron, Mastercard/Eurocard and Maestro.
Cinema City Romania prices include VAT, Red Cross contribution (1%) and Cinematography service tax (2%).
Starting 09.02.2016 we launched a new interface for bookings and online purchases, plus the option "E-ticket". The electronic ticket provides the customer the ability to scan your ticket directly from your phone to access gates in theaters, without being forced to stand in queues at the ticket offices located in cinema.
In locations where the new interface and service are available PayU apply an administration charge the ordering value of 0.6 lei, covering transaction costs by PayU.
Administrative fee is mentioned in the online acquisition stages:
- The rules that the customer has consented
- Ticket selection phase and in step summary of the transaction before the customer is asked bank details.
If the customer has entered the data, it means to agree the amount that will be withdrawn from the card and he gave consent for that transaction.